Monday 25 August 2014

Intermission: late-summer

Monday 25 August 2014

I'm taking another week's break (25-31 August), so DMD updates may not be as regular. Luckily, I've planned ahead with some posts queued ready to 'auto-publish' over the next 7 days, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to watch and review the True Blood series finale, Outlander episode 3, The Intruders premiere, next Saturday's Doctor Who, or this Thursday's Amazon pilot releases.

As always, I'll do my best to cover whatever I can while I'm away, but it's possible a few things may have to be double-billed when I get back. Or not. It's always hard to say. I have a habit of going on holiday, but still managing to keep DMD ticking over so well nobody notices I'm away!

But now you know that any potential lack of activity is down to me having a well-deserved rest, before September and all the new autumn shows begin. As always, peruse the extensive archives if you need something to read here, or follow me on Twitter.