Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Television Shows I'll Be Tuning Into this Autumn...

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The summer's almost over, TV-wise, but which new and returning shows am I likely to be watching and reviewing this autumn for DMD? Let's take a look...

Definitely reviewing weekly (until they bore or frustrate me too much):

  • Homeland (Showtime)
  • Constantine (NBC) NEW
  • The Flash (The CW) NEW
  • Gotham (Fox) NEW

Could be reviewing weekly (unless that becomes a chore):

  • Sleepy Hollow (Fox)
  • Forever (ABC) NEW
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC)
  • American Horror Story: Freak Show (FX)
  • Arrow (The CW)
  • The Walking Dead (AMC)

Watching, but not reviewing weekly:

  • Downton Abbey (ITV)
  • Gracepoint (Fox) NEW

Any of those you'd like to see promoted upwards? Any TV shows I've missed that you'd like me to cover?